cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "StudentProjectIdeas2007" by ReinhardPoetz
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:51:03 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ReinhardPoetz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/StudentProjectIdeas2007

The comment on the change is:
update link, fix some spelling mistakes (thanks to FF2)

- Google announced the 3rd summer of code and this year. The Austrian Computer society launched
a similar project, the [http://osscontest.ocg.at/ OSS Contest Austria 2007] (German site,
sorry!). We as Cocoon project can make proposals about possible student projects. Add your
ideas about what students could do for us! If you are a student yourself and interested, don't
hesitate to add your project idea too and get in contact with us as soon as possible.
+ Google announced the 3rd summer of code and this year. The Austrian Computer society launched
a similar project, the [http://www.ocg.at/ak/osp/contest/index.html OSS Contest Austria 2007]
(German only page, sorry!). We as Cocoon project can make proposals about possible student
projects. Add your ideas about what students could do for us! If you are a student yourself
and interested, don't hesitate to add your project idea too and get in contact with us as
soon as possible.

- If you are a Cocoon committer and consider mentoring a GSoC project, add yourself to the
mentoring section of this document. Mentoring a OSS Context Austria project can only be done
by committers who are regularily in Vienna, Austria. Adding yourself now only means that you
are generally interested. Of course it's on you to finally accept a student application or
not.
+ If you are a Cocoon committer and consider mentoring a GSoC project, add yourself to the
mentoring section of this document. Mentoring a OSS Context Austria project can only be done
by committers who are regularly in Vienna, Austria. Adding yourself now only means that you
are generally interested. Of course it's on you to finally accept a student application or
not.

  = Project ideas =
  Enter your project ideas here and add your name so that we can ask for details. This doesn't
mean that you have to mentor the project or have any other obligation.

   * Rework our samples in trunk so that they use the servlet-service framework (ReinhardPoetz)
   * Develop a new skin for our samples in trunk (ReinhardPoetz)
-  * Attribute-based templating (extend cocoon-template for this purpose) (ReinhardPoetz)
+  * Attribute-based templates (extend cocoon-template for this purpose) (ReinhardPoetz)
   * Documentation of our blocks (+ sitemap component documentation) (ReinhardPoetz)
   * use Dojo throughout in cForms (ReinhardPoetz)