cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "StudentProjectIdeas2007" by ReinhardPoetz
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 11:39:07 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ReinhardPoetz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/StudentProjectIdeas2007

  Google announced the 3rd summer of code and this year. The Austrian Computer society launched
a similar project, the [http://osscontest.ocg.at/ OSS Contest Austria 2007]. Add your ideas
about what students could do for us! If you are a student yourself and interested, don't hesitate
to add your project idea and get in contact with us as soon as possible.

- If you are a Cocoon committer and consider mentoring a project, add yourself to the mentoring
section of this document. If you consider mentoring a OSS Contest Austria project, you have
+ If you are a Cocoon committer and consider mentoring a GSoC project, add yourself to the
mentoring section of this document. Mentoring a OSS Context Austria project can only be done
by committers who are regularily in Vienna, Austria. Adding yourself now only means that you
are generally interested. Of course it's on you to finally accept a student application or
not.

  = Project ideas =
  Enter your project ideas here and add your name so that we can ask for details. This doesn't
mean that you have to mentor the project or have any other obligation.

   * Rework our samples in trunk so that they use the servlet-service framework (ReinhardPoetz)
   * Develop a new skin for our samples in trunk (ReinhardPoetz)
-  * Attribute-based templating (extend cocoon-template for this purpose)
+  * Attribute-based templating (extend cocoon-template for this purpose) (ReinhardPoetz)
-  * Documentation of our blocks (+ sitemap component documentation)
+  * Documentation of our blocks (+ sitemap component documentation) (ReinhardPoetz)
-  * use Dojo throughout in cForms
+  * use Dojo throughout in cForms (ReinhardPoetz)

  = Mentoring =
   * ReinhardPoetz (GSoC, OSSContext)