cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "JanHinzmann" by JanHinzmann
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 17:13:14 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JanHinzmann:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/JanHinzmann

+ update: I'm now writing my masters thesis at Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt
e.V.
+ ----
  I'm a student of ''Bachelor of Science in applied computer science'' at the University of
Hannover, Germany.

- I'm working on a webservice for the registration of metadata. This will be realized with

+ I'm working on a web service for the registration of meta data. This will be realized with

+  * apache, tomcat, cocoon, axis
-  * apache
-  * tomcat
-  * cocoon
-  * axis

- atm i have achieved the webinterface, and am providing one out of four webservicetasks through
the included axisblock. In the scope of my Bachelorthesis I'm now refactoring this, so that
all task will be provided with pure cocoon.
+ at the moment i have achieved the web interface, and am providing one out of four web service
tasks through the included axis block. In the scope of my bachelors thesis I'm now refactoring
this, so that all task will be provided with pure cocoon.

- My first discussion on the mailunglist led to an entry in this wiki http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Flow?highlight=%28JanHinzmann%29
:D
+ My first discussion on the mailinglist led to an entry in this wiki http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Flow?highlight=%28JanHinzmann%29
:D