cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: Communication tools that we use
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 21:45:08 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1275.html

Document ID: 1275
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Communication tools that we use (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 12/4/06 9:45:00 PM
Updated by: Mark Lundquist

A new version has been created, state: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 9175 bytes (previous version: 9177 bytes)
Content diff:
(124 equal lines skipped)
    be a Cocoon committer.  Read this list if you want to learn more about the inner
    workings of Cocoon, or for detailed discussions about bugs or future enhancement
    requests.  Please don't post routine user questions to the dev list, though.

    that it has to move to the dev list... don't forget to come back to the user
(82 equal lines skipped)