cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: Communication tools that we use
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:31:24 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1275.html

Document ID: 1275
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Communication tools that we use (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 12/4/06 8:31:08 PM
Updated by: Mark Lundquist

A new version has been created, state: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 9014 bytes (previous version: 8644 bytes)
Content diff:
(27 equal lines skipped)

    <ul>
--- <li>Ask your questions on the list.  If someone helps you out, don't email them
--- off-list to ask your next question.  You will get the best answers if you stay
--- on-list, and that way the question and answers can also benefit the current and
--- future community.</li>
+++ <li>Please ask your questions on the list.  If someone helps you out, don't
+++ email them off-list to ask your next question.  You will get the best answers if
+++ you stay on-list, and that way the question and answers can also benefit the
+++ current and future community.</li>
    <li>When asking for help, don't forget to include:</li>
    <ul>
    <li>The version of Cocoon you are using (the most important thing to not forget!
(27 equal lines skipped)
    yourself, please follow up on the list and describe what you did to fix the
    problem.  We like to prepend "SOLVED: " to the Subject: line when doing this.
    </li>
+++ <li>If you feel you must say "Please reply to me off-list, since I'm not
+++ subscribed", you can certainly do that; you just may or may not get a helpful
+++ reply!  You'll almost certainly get better results if you let people repond
+++ on-list.  See the Gmane links below to learn how easy it is to read the Cocoon
+++ lists without subscribing your own email address.</li>
    </ul>

    <h2>User list</h2>
(135 equal lines skipped)