cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: Communication tools that we use
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 20:58:04 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1275.html

Document ID: 1275
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Communication tools that we use (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 12/4/06 8:57:46 PM
Updated by: Mark Lundquist

A new version has been created, state: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 9018 bytes (previous version: 9014 bytes)
Content diff:
(79 equal lines skipped)
    Cocoon stuff, and share your own knowledge with somebody else!  Don't forget to
    check the <a href="TODO">FAQ</a> first.  Also, this list is not really the
place
--- to ask questions about XSLT, HTML, CSS, Java programming, etc.  Please the
--- <a href="TODO">Related Resources</a> page for to find the right forum for
asking
+++ to ask questions about XSLT, HTML, CSS, Java programming, etc.  Please consult
+++ the <a href="TODO">Related Resources</a> page to find the right forum for
asking
    those kinds of questions.</p>

(123 equal lines skipped)