cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: Other tools that we use
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 03:36:16 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1276.html

Document ID: 1276
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Other tools that we use (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 12/5/06 3:36:11 AM
Updated by: Mark Lundquist

A new version has been created, state: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 3235 bytes (previous version: 3290 bytes)
Content diff:
(58 equal lines skipped)
    use Eclipse to develop with or on Cocoon.  You can get by with nothing but a
    text editor and Maven.</p>

--- <h2>Jira</h2>
+++ <h2>JIRA</h2>

--- <a href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON">uses</a> Atlassian
--- <a href="http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/latest/issues.html">Jira</a>
+++ <a href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON">uses</a> Atlassian
JIRA
    for bug/issue tracking.  Anyone can browse the issues.  Anyone can create or
    comment on an issue too, you just have to
(5 equal lines skipped)
    integration</a> build cycle.  This probably isn't all that interesting except to
--- the Cocoon committers.  For the rest of us, we can be happy that Cocoon is being
--- integrated... continuously... :-)</p>
+++ the Cocoon committers.  For the rest of us, we can just feel happy about the
+++ fact that Cocoon is being integrated... continuously... :-)</p>