cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: Welcome
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:53:42 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1285.html

Document ID: 1285
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Welcome (unchanged)
Document Type: WebpageWithSidebar (unchanged)
Updated on: 12/18/06 12:54:42 PM
Updated by: Reinhard Pötz

A new version has been created, state: publish

Parts
=====

Sidebar
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 1129 bytes (previous version: 1059 bytes)
Content diff:

--- <h1>Apache Cocoon</h1>
+++ <h1>What is Apache Cocoon?</h1>

--- <p class="note">This is our 2.1 definition of Cocoon. I (rpoetz) think that we
+++ <p class="fixme">This is our 2.1 definition of Cocoon. I (rpoetz) think that we
    need to adapt it to reflect our way towards modulariuzation (blocks), that we
    offer continuation based controller and that Cocoon is the best framework when
    it comes to XML and the support of multiple output formats.</p>
(11 equal lines skipped)
    web application, improving development pace and reducing the chance of
    conflicts.</p>

+++ <h1>What are Cocoon blocks?</h1>
+++
+++ <p class="fixme">tbd</p>