cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Created: Milestone 2 of cocoon-core reached
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:05:57 GMT
A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1293.html

Document ID: 1293
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Milestone 2 of cocoon-core reached
Document Type: NewsItem
Created: 12/19/06 8:58:25 PM
Creator (owner): Reinhard Pötz
State: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 465 bytes
Content:

<ul>
<li>[list of all artifacts]</li>
</ul>

stable. Depending on the users' feedback we  will either continue with  a first
release candidate or if necessary more milestone releases.</p>

work with the new core.</p>

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: cdocs-site-main