cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Sivaprakash_Veluswamy" <Sivaprakash_Velusw...@Satyam.com>
Subject Cocoon Flash Integration
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:56:09 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know more about flash integration with cocoon framework.
I have seen the following link from Apache site for the details, but not
able to access the site.

http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/index.html

Can you please provide me an alternative URL to get flash integration
details.

Regards,

Sivaprakash

DISCLAIMER: