cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Testimonials" by RobertOnslow
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:27:41 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by RobertOnslow:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Testimonials

  JD Daniels, [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=106970631727862&w=2
message to cocoon-dev]

+ ''I use web service callouts from .xsp pages, driving the result through the stylesheet
into html or wap browsers''
+
+ ''In this way, I look at Cocoon as a presentation layer over a distributed mega-application.
By using web services, I decouple the component parts of the application from each other;
and by using Cocoon, I decouple presentation from the application. The end result is I immediately
know where to look to change or add function.''
+
+ ''Another key benefit of this configuration is that I find it is a really simple way to
permit several discrete applications to aggregate content onto a single html page.''
+
+ ''Robert Onslow''
+