cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "HtmlToXsltExperiments" by BertrandDelacretaz
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:25:42 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/HtmlToXsltExperiments

The comment on the change is:
mention the xsltal block

  I'm putting the source files inline instead of attaching them, in case people want to improve
them we can take advantage of the wiki versioning to keep track of changes.

  == See Also ==
+  * The XSLTAL block in Cocoon, live samples at http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/blocks/xsltal/welcome
   * [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110267448622534&w=2 discussion
of this] on cocoon-dev
   * [:Templates] - more info about templating, recent discussions, etc
   * [http://blog.bitflux.ch/archive/further-improvements-on-xsl-tal.html post] on bitflux
blog, where Christian experiments with the TAL syntax and tal:match templates