cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "Schema2CocoonForms" by NielsVanKampenhout
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:22:23 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NielsVanKampenhout:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Schema2CocoonForms

  = Feedback wanted =

- I you have difficulties on getting the example up and running, or if you have any comments,
please send me an email and I will try to help. Also feel free to add useful info to this
Wiki page.
+ If you have difficulties on getting the example up and running, or if you have any comments,
please send me an email and I will try to help. Also feel free to add useful info to this
Wiki page.

  NielsVanKampenhout