cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: FOP and Embedding Fonts
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:00:51 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1225.html

Document ID: 1225
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: FOP and Embedding Fonts (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 10/2/06 3:21:41 PM
Updated by: Philippe Laplanche

A new version has been created, state: draft

Parts
=====

Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 6675 bytes (unchanged)
Content diff:

--- <h2>FOP and Embedding Fonts</h2>
+++ <h1>FOP and Embedding Fonts</h1>

    basically 8 steps:</p>
(13 equal lines skipped)

--- <h3>Create the font(s) metric file(s).</h3>
+++ <h2>Create the font(s) metric file(s).</h2>

    instructions which have wrapped should be entered as one single instruction.</p>
(57 equal lines skipped)
    fonts in your fop-fonts directory.</p>

--- <h3>Create a custom configuration file</h3>
+++ <h2>Create a custom configuration file</h2>

    (called config.xml (ensure there's not a font called config ;)) although I fully
(39 equal lines skipped)
    font is specified as 'ArialMT' (it's proper name) it will still work. Think of
    it as an alias capability.</p>

--- <h3>Sitemap and fo2pdf serializer</h3>
+++ <h2>Sitemap and fo2pdf serializer</h2>

    located. Find the line in your sitemap which looks like:</p>
(30 equal lines skipped)