cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2006Hackaton" by JeremiasMaerki
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:28:55 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeremiasMaerki:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2006Hackaton

The comment on the change is:
me too

   * [BertrandDelacretaz] I'd like to prepare a binary 2.1.x "Cocoon publishing edition" release,
will discuss this on the dev list.
   * [BertrandDelacretaz] Improve cocoon.zones.apache.org setup: auto-restart Daisy and Cocoon
demos, auto backups of the Daisy content.
   * [BertrandDelacretaz] Create a Cocoon serializer for the current FOP release (or help
the FOP guys do it ;-)
+  * [JeremiasMaerki] FOP Bugzilla Cleanup (if Maven still doesn't want to build Cocoon on
my machine :-) )

  = People attending =

@@ -61, +62 @@

  ||VadimGritsenko||yes||yes||Rho Hotel||
  ||AndrewSavory||pm||yes||Rho Hotel||
  ||SylvainWallez||yes||yes||Cordial Hotel||
+ ||JeremiasMaerki||yes||yes||TBD||

  = Getting there =