cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2006Hackaton" by BertrandDelacretaz
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:40:57 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2006Hackaton

   * [HL] Once again I'll do my best to get some documentation done.
   * [ArjeCahn] What about writing a Cocoon article for xml.com (or something else) together?
   * [BertrandDelacretaz] I'd like to prepare a binary 2.1.x "Cocoon publishing edition" release,
will discuss this on the dev list.
+  * [BertrandDelacretaz] improve cocoon.zones.apache.org setup: auto-restart Daisy and Cocoon
demos, auto backups of the Daisy content.

  = People attending =