cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "ArjeCahn" by ArjeCahn
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:44:26 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ArjeCahn:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ArjeCahn

  My main concern is the development of Hippo CMS, our content management system which uses
Cocoon as a publishing framework. I can say I'm damn proud of all the brilliant ideas my fellow
workers put into the sites we build with Cocoon. I sincerely hope that we can donate more
and more of our time and code to the Apache Cocoon project.

- We're organizing the [http://www.cocoongt.org 2005 Cocoon GetTogether] in Amsterdam; please
come and join us for some Cocoon talk and beers!
+ We've organized the [http://www.cocoongt.org 2005 Cocoon GetTogether] in Amsterdam.

+ This year, we're organizing the [http://www.cocoongt.org 2006 Cocoon GetTogether] again
in Amsterdam; please come and join us for some Cocoon talk and beers!
+