cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "GT2006Hackaton" by ArjeCahn
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:42:54 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ArjeCahn:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2006Hackaton

  ----
  Need ideas!

+
+ ---- /!\ '''Edit conflict - other version:''' ----
  * [HL] Once again I'll do my best to get some documentation done.
  * [ArjeCahn] What about writing a Cocoon article for xml.com (or something else) together?

+
+ ---- /!\ '''Edit conflict - your version:''' ----
+  * [HL] Once again I'll do my best to get some documentation done.
+  * [ArjeCahn] What about writing a Cocoon article for xml.com (or something else) together?
+
+
+ ---- /!\ '''End of edit conflict''' ----

  = People attending =