cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "DavidLegg" by DavidLegg
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 08:37:40 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DavidLegg:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/DavidLegg

- Web Analyst for Searchevent, an organization specializing in event management for clubs,
associations and organizations.
+ Web Analyst for Searchevent, an organization specializing in event promotion for other organizations
including clubs and societies.

+ We're using Cocoon to revolutionize the event industry!
- I'm a man with a mission; to use Cocoon to revolutionize the event industry!
-
- Like many others I've followed the Java revolution for a while now.  From the outset I could
see the advantages of Java Servlets over CGI.  Then came the wonders of JSP and Tomcat.  Now
I'm ready for the next dimension in the form of Cocoon and its Separation of Concerns, XML,
WYSIWYG editors and beyond.
-
- Having been forced into the 'Dark Side' of the Web (IIS, ASP, SQL Server etc) as a result
of my previous employment I'm now ready to embrace all that Cocoon has to offer.

  Contact Info: mailto:david.legg@searchevent.co.uk