cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "AttributeTemplates" by ThorstenScherler
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:52:59 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ThorstenScherler:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AttributeTemplates

The comment on the change is:
Fixed typo

   * ''I'm for {{{ {expr} }}} if it's not a problem to implement, with an escape mechanism,
of course, for when you actually need to write {{{ {expr} }}} verbatim in your document. --
[BertrandDelacretaz]''
   * ''No problem to implement at all, it is exactly what is used in attributes in XSLT so
the escaping mechanism from XSLT can be used. I happen to have an implementation of it that
I used in another project that we can reuse. -- [DanielFagerstrom]''

- IIUC TAL doen't use embeded expressions but instead replace element and
+ IIUC TAL doesn't use embeded expressions but instead replace element and
  attribute content with replace directives (in attributes). It might make
  it even more Dreamweaver friendly as you can look at example content
  instead of expressions in your design window. But it makes template