cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Created: My form contains references to javascript functions that are not defined, how do I fix this?
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:05:22 GMT
A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/1065.html

Document ID: 1065
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: My form contains references to javascript functions that are not defined, how do I fix
this?
Document Type: FAQ
Created: 3/23/06 9:05:07 AM
Creator (owner): Bruno Dumon
State: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 552 bytes
Content:

it contains references to javascript functions such as <tt>&lt;body
onload="forms_onload();"&gt;</tt>.</p>

<tt>&lt;script&gt;</tt> in the HTML page, then this is likely because
the input
you supply to the CForms XSLs is missing a <tt>&lt;head&gt;</tt> element.
The
CForm XSLs will add the script (and CSS) references when they encounter a

Fields
======
Tags: forms

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: documentation