cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Created: Cocoon still won't start, this time I get javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Namespace not supported by SAXParser in the Cocoon log file.
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:30:08 GMT
A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/803.html

Document ID: 803
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Cocoon still won't start, this time I get javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
Namespace not supported by SAXParser in the Cocoon log file.
Document Type: FAQ
Created: 3/1/06 1:29:53 PM
Creator (owner): Ross Gardler
State: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 262 bytes
Content:

Basically it means that the Xerces library included with Cocoon is not being
found. The solution is to place the Xerces library first in the classpath.</p>

Fields
======
Tags: Installation

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: documentation