cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Created: Cocoon won't start, and I get a "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.log.LogKit: method createLogger(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/log/Logger; not found" in my Servlet Container's log.
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:30:48 GMT
A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/804.html

Document ID: 804
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Cocoon won't start, and I get a "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.log.LogKit:
method createLogger(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/log/Logger;
not found" in my Servlet Container's log.
Document Type: FAQ
Created: 3/1/06 1:30:37 PM
Creator (owner): Ross Gardler
State: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 265 bytes
Content:

the distribution.</p>

WAR file with all necessary libraries included.</p>

Fields
======
Tags: Installation

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: documentation