cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Created: I'm still stuck, what do I do?
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 13:32:09 GMT
A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/806.html

Document ID: 806
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: I'm still stuck, what do I do?
Document Type: FAQ
Created: 3/1/06 1:31:58 PM
Creator (owner): Ross Gardler
State: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 563 bytes
Content:

contact developers directly for help. Cocoon users are generally more responsive
because they tend to have more experience than developers troubleshooting
installation problems.</p>

installed Cocoon. These logs are located in '{cocoon}/WEB-INF/logs/' where
{cocoon} is the context where Cocoon is installed. The information contained in
that file will help others help you.</p>

Fields
======
Tags: Installation

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: documentation