cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "FAQs" by DerekLastname
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 08:54:01 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DerekLastname:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FAQs

  Q: I am using the SQL transformer to retrieve blocks of HTML from a database. (Tables store
forum messages, weblog entries, etc.) Presumably because the HTML can&rsquo;t be trusted
to be well-formed the tag delimiters are converted into &amp;lt; and &amp;gt;, making
the raw HTML show in the browser uninterpreted. Is there any way to use (X)HTML from a database
without it turning into entity soup?

+ A: See:
+ [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=107344460720990&w=2]
+
  === Q: I have defined module variables in cocoon.xconf (eg defaultsmetamodule), how do I
access these from java code? ===

  {{{