cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: BD: Tutorial: Creating, extending and running a block
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:00:28 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/796.html

Document ID: 796
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: BD: Tutorial: Creating, extending and running a block (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 2/11/06 1:00:20 PM
Updated by: Reinhard Pötz

A new version has been created, state: publish

Parts
=====
Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 7157 bytes (previous version: 7445 bytes)
Content diff:
(173 equal lines skipped)

--- <p>So far you have only been using the block skeleton provided by the Maven
--- archetype. That's fine but I'm sure you want to do more. So let's extend the
--- existing block a bit and also implement a Cocoon action.<br/>
--- If you have compile-time dependencies on the required blocks, you also have to
--- add the dependency to pom.xml:</p>
+++ <p>If you have compile-time dependencies on the required blocks, you also have
+++ to add the dependency to pom.xml:</p>

--- <pre>&lt;project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
---   xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd"&gt;
+++ <pre>&lt;project&gt;
      &lt;dependencies&gt;
---     &lt;dependency&gt;
+++ <strong>    &lt;dependency&gt;
          &lt;groupId&gt;my-group&lt;/groupId&gt;
          &lt;artifactId&gt;my-artifact&lt;/artifactId&gt;
          &lt;version&gt;1.0.2&lt;/version&gt;
          &lt;scope&gt;test&lt;/scope&gt;
---     &lt;/dependency&gt;
+++     &lt;/dependency&gt;</strong>