cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Updated: M10N
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:21:16 GMT
A document has been updated:

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/756.html

Document ID: 756
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: M10N (unchanged)
Document Type: Cocoon Document (unchanged)
Updated on: 1/11/06 3:21:04 PM
Updated by: Jorg Heymans

A new version has been created, state: publish

Parts
=====
Content
-------
This part has been updated.
Mime type: text/xml (unchanged)
File name:  (unchanged)
Size: 9916 bytes (previous version: 9264 bytes)
Content diff:
(166 equal lines skipped)
    necessary.</li>
    </ul>

+++ <h2>How to use the webapp</h2>
+++
+++ <p>The webapp in its current form is located in cocoon-webapp. It is a template
+++ webapp structure that has all our core webapp files in it. These files make part
+++ of every cocoon application.</p>
+++
from the
+++ cocoon-webapp directory. This will create a ready to mount webapp in
+++ src/main/webapp/WEB-INF and will copy all dependencies to your webapp.</p>
+++
+++ <p class="note">There is a jetty6 plugin for maven2 which we plan on using for
+++ development purposes. However if you do <tt>mvn jetty6:run</tt> you'll see
that
+++ it has a classloader issue with JCL.</p>
+++
    <h2>How to add a new dependency to an existing module</h2>

(64 equal lines skipped)

Fields
======
no changes