cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "AntennahouseSerializer" by MichaelWirz
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:59:42 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MichaelWirz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AntennahouseSerializer

  The code does not include any licensed code from the Antennahouse Inc. but you will have
to have a valid license to test or use the Serializer.

  I hope to hear from you if you like the idea, how you like the code and whether it works
for you or not.
- Concerning speed we have to take into account that with this shell script based version,
parsing the xml-fo is necessary since no sax stream but the actual xml byte stream has to
be piped into the serialization process. Also there are buffers involved.
+ Concerning speed we have to take into account that with this shell script based version,
additional parsing of the xml-fo is necessary since no sax stream but the actual xml byte
stream has to be piped into the serialization process. Also there are buffers involved.

  -- MichaelWirz [[DateTime(2005-12-15T10:48:04Z)]]
  [mailto:michael@wirzi.de MichaelWirz]