cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "AntennahouseSerializer" by MichaelWirz
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:48:07 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MichaelWirz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AntennahouseSerializer

  I hope to hear from you if you like the idea, how you like the code and whether it works
for you or not.
  Concerning speed we have to take into account that with this shell script based version,
parsing the xml-fo is necessary since no sax stream but the actual xml byte stream has to
be piped into the serialization process. Also there are buffers involved.

- -- MichaelWirz [[DateTime(2005-12-15T10:47:34Z)]]
+ -- MichaelWirz [[DateTime(2005-12-15T10:48:04Z)]]
  [mailto:michael@wirzi.de MichaelWirz]
- Michael Wirz
- <michael.wirz@abs.de>