cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Schema2CocoonForms" by NielsVanKampenhout
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:17:58 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NielsVanKampenhout:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Schema2CocoonForms

   * I noticed that with large schemas/forms, checking checkboxes or radiobuttons becomes
a very frustrating activity, as the time between clicking and seeing the check appear can
be more than a second. See my post on the user list at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=108323069201433&w=2
for a description of the problem.

+  * This example was tested with Cocoon 2.1.5. It is reported not to work with more recent
Cocoon releases.
+
  = Feedback wanted =

  I you have difficulties on getting the example up and running, or if you have any comments,
please send me an email and I will try to help. Also feel free to add useful info to this
Wiki page.