cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "WindowsTomcatCocoonInstallation" by DWang
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:18:25 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DWang:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WindowsTomcatCocoonInstallation

   1. any jdk1.4
   1. any cocoon release or cvs snapshot.
   1. any windows environment (except probably 95, 98, maybe ME)
+
+ (Windows XP guide using j2sdk1.5.0_05,Tomcat 5.5.12, Cocoon 2.1.7

  Installing Tomcat and Cocoon is easy if you know how, but can be complicated if you don't.
[[BR]]
  As I went through it, I promised myself I would make notes once I'd finished. [[BR]]