cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "BugzillaIssuesCleanup" by BertrandDelacretaz
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:11:23 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BugzillaIssuesCleanup

- (This page is a '''work in progress''' until we do the actual cleanup which is being discussed
at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112895329800001&r=1&w=2)
-
  = Did you get a mail from Cocoon's bugzilla? =
  If you got a mail saying ''IMPORTANT - please review your Cocoon bugzilla issues'' then
read on.

@@ -16, +14 @@

   * If the bugzilla issue that you filed is still valid, please change its state to REOPENED.
   * If the issue is not valid anymore, or you don't need it anymore, please change its status
to WONTFIX via the bugzilla interface.

+ = See also =
+  * The discussion which lead to this: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112895329800001&r=1&w=2
+
+
  = Bugzilla comment to send =
+ This is what people will get when we start the process by setting issues to LATER.
  {{{
  IMPORTANT - please review your Cocoon bugzilla issues before October 31st !