cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "BugzillaIssuesCleanup" by BertrandDelacretaz
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:05:32 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BugzillaIssuesCleanup

  = Did you get a mail from Cocoon's bugzilla? =
  If you got a mail saying ''IMPORTANT - please review your Cocoon bugzilla issues'' then
read on.

+ = What's happening? =
  We need your help! Issues have been piling up in bugzilla (see http://tinyurl.com/9nxs2)
and we'd like to have all of them reviewed to help us concentrate on the ones that need our
attention.

  Some of these issues are quite old, others are more recent and we'd like to have '''all'''
of them reviewed by their original authors.
@@ -17, +18 @@

  = Bugzilla comment to send =
  {{{
- IMPORTANT - please review your Cocoon bugzilla issues before TODO:DATE? !
+ IMPORTANT - please review your Cocoon bugzilla issues before October 31st !

  The Cocoon team is currently reviewing *all* open issues in our bugzilla system and we need
your help!

@@ -25, +26 @@

  In either case, if you consider the issue or patch to still be valid, please follow the
instructions at http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BugzillaIssuesCleanup.

- Issues for which we don't get a reply to this request will stay in the LATER state - they
won't be deleted but will not be included in our list of current issues anymore.
+ Issues for which we don't get a reply to this request will be set to the minimum priority
- we won't forget about them but they will be moved to the bottom of the list.

  Many thanks for your help!
  The Cocoon team.