cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "BugzillaIssuesCleanup" by BertrandDelacretaz
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:15:56 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BugzillaIssuesCleanup

New page:
(This page is a '''work in progress''' until we do the actual cleanup which is being discussed
at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=112895329800001&r=1&w=2)

= Did you get a mail from Cocoon's bugzilla? =
If you got a mail saying ''IMPORTANT - please review your Cocoon bugzilla issues'' then read
on.

We need your help! Issues have been piling up in bugzilla (see http://tinyurl.com/9nxs2) and
we'd like to have all of them reviewed to help us concentrate on the ones that need our attention.

Some of these issues are quite old, others are more recent and we'd like to have '''all'''
of them reviewed by their original authors.

= What can you do? =
The mail that you received includes a link to the corresponding buzgilla page, this is what
you want to use to act as follows:

 * If the bugzilla issue that you filed is still valid, please change its state to REOPENED.
 * If the issue is not valid anymore, or you don't need it anymore, please change its status
to WONTFIX via the bugzilla interface.

= Bugzilla comment to send =
{{{
IMPORTANT - please review your Cocoon bugzilla issues before TODO:DATE? !

The Cocoon team is currently reviewing *all* open issues in our bugzilla system and we need
your help!

You have received this message because you either reported a bugzilla issue about Cocoon,
or your address is in the CC field in an issue, or the issue is assigned to you.

In either case, if you consider the issue or patch to still be valid, please follow the instructions
at http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BugzillaIssuesCleanup.

Issues for which we don't get a reply to this request will stay in the WONTFIX state - they
won't be deleted but will not be included in our list of current issues anymore.

Many thanks for your help!
The Cocoon team.

BUGZILLA_CLEANUP_2005_10 (a marker might help in finding issues that were part of this action
later on).
}}}