cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2005Hackaton" by TorstenCurdt
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2005 12:13:42 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by TorstenCurdt:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2005Hackaton

  JorgHeymans Sylvain mentioned a few times that there is still some work to be done to throw
located exceptions on all "interesting" places in the core (and possibly outside of it as
well). Possibly these places could be identified easier during Carsten's walkthrough, as he's
likely to follow a logical route through the internals. Just an idea though... it seems like
a well defined chunk of work.
  ----
+
+ == Cocoon Bitch Board ==
+ Let's collect what we hate the most about our
+ beloved project. We might then extract a new
+ TODO/Roadmap from that. (Andrew, I hope that
+ doesn't steal your thunder for the presentation :)

  == Cocoon blocks - OSGI integration ==
  ReinhardPoetz Continue the work started in Stuttgart.