cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "JCKermagoret" by JCKermagoret
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 04:42:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JCKermagoret:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/JCKermagoret

- Hi, I'm '''Jean-Christophe Kermagoret'''
+ Hi, I'm '''Jean-Christophe Kermagoret'''.

- I'm working on '''E-Crud design pattern''' and '''portals'''.
+ I'm living in Nantes, France. Married, 35 old, 2 children.

+ I'd like to have functional components, written in different languages, I could plug with
each other to get a ready to use web framework. I feel a REST-like world is the way to go,
and this is why I like Cocoon and XML.
+
+ I'm working on Cocoon for 2 years now. I'm gradually discovering the benefits of sharing
knowledge and wrote a few wikis :
+  * ["DesignPattern/Overview"]
+  * ["DesignPattern/ECrud"]
+  * ["DesignPattern/Filtering"]
+  * ["DesignPattern/FormProcessing"]
+  * ["DesignPattern/ListGeneration"]
+  * ["DesignPattern/Locator"]
+  * ["Repository/DateTime"]
+  * ["Tips/JavaInXslt"]
+
+ Currently, I'm working on '''E-Crud design pattern''' (a kind of) and '''portals'''.
+
+ My company, named '''BlueXML''', provides xml-based services and develops an E-CRUD system
in portal environment (ASL based), from which we want to start cms, intranet, crm, ... projects
(all ASL based I hope).
+
+ I'm interested a lot in Daisy, Lenya and Hippo to understand clearly where they go, what
can be reused, what has to be written to provide a real added value.
+
- My company is named '''BlueXML'''. Come in http://www.bluexml.org for open source or http://www.bluexml.com
for business.
+ Come in http://www.bluexml.org for open source or http://www.bluexml.com for business.
+
+ You may mail me at jck <at> bluexml.org

  Hope to see you wherever you want :-)