cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "Repository/DateTime" by JCKermagoret
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 04:10:25 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JCKermagoret:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Repository/DateTime

  A few lines have been added too to manage initialization.

  == Patch ==
- The patch is available here :
- I first need to discover how to make a patch with Eclipse :-)
+ The patch is available [http://www.bluexml.org/static/resources/CalendarPopup-patch.txt
there] there for the moment.
+
+ I'm asking to Matt Kruse if he agrees to patch its work. I'll tell you.

  = Usage =
  In form definition, a date field is declared, and the display format wanted too.
@@ -79, +80 @@

  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="resources/forms/css/forms-calendar.css"/>
  }}}

+ It's up to you now :-)
+
  = More information =
  This web page is available in html format on http://www.bluexml.org.
  You may have help on cocoon or bluexml mailing lists.