cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "NicoVerwer" by NicoVerwer
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:41:37 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NicoVerwer:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/NicoVerwer

The comment on the change is:
added link to MultiFragmentTraxTransformer

  We are going to use Cocoon for more projects, and intend to actively participate in the
Cocoon community, first by writing some documentation for this Wiki.

  See also:
+  *  MultiFragmentTraxTransformer: One of the ways to efficiently provess large documents.
   *  SitemapPathModule: A module I wrote to determine the absolute path to a sitemap.
   *  [:SitemapURIModule]: A module to determine the absolute URI to the base of a sitemap.
   *  StreamGenerator: I added a description of a client-server system using [:CInclude] and
the [:StreamGenerator].