cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "ECrudDesignPattern" by KermagoretJc
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 04:44:36 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KermagoretJc:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ECrudDesignPattern

-
  = Intent =
  The goal of this project is to design a pattern that provides the so usual CRUD features,
and if possible a little more. This paper provides a REST implementation, written with cocoon,
that permits to have these features without any programming skills. E-CRUD stands for Extended
CRUD features.

@@ -19, +18 @@

  = Usage =
  This design pattern may be used in all your developments with editing facilities :-) Indeed,
which application does not use E-CRUD feature ?

- This design pattern answers exactly this use case :
+ This design pattern answers the following use case :
-
+ {{{
  First, I log in to the application (not part of the E-CRUD).

  Then, I arrive to the list screen where results from a query is displayed. Then, I may :
@@ -43, +42 @@

  I may too :
   * sort data
   * go the 5th results page
-
+ }}}
  = Structure/Architecture =

  The E-CRUD processing may be decomposed in 3 steps :