cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "ECrudDesignPattern" by KermagoretJc
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:40:05 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KermagoretJc:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ECrudDesignPattern

  First, I log in to the application (not part of the E-CRUD).

- Then, I arrive to the list screen where results from a query is presented. Then, I may :
+ Then, I arrive to the list screen where results from a query is displayed. Then, I may :
   1. create a new record, or a new document
   2. update an existing one
   3. read a detail
-  4. search for another records
+  4. search for another query

  If I choose 3, I arrive on the read screen. I may :
   1. create a new record, or a new document
@@ -38, +38 @@

   5. search for another records

+ Here is a state diagram that models a few translations between screens (states) :
- "Hey man, it would be easier if you made a picture !!!"
- Ok, here it is :-)
-
  http://www.bluexml.org/static/images/sd-ecrud-dp.gif

  I may too :