cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "SitemapBrowser" by LarsHuttar
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 22:08:16 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by LarsHuttar:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SitemapBrowser

  ## page was renamed from SitemapVisualizer
  = Sitemap Browser =

- I am working on a Sitemap Browser application written for Cocoon, using Cocoon. This is
open source.
+ I am working on a Sitemap Browser application written for Cocoon, using Cocoon. This will
be open source... can someone tell me what I need to do to release it under the ASF license?

  Attachments: