cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2005Hackaton" by JorgHeymans
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 21:01:26 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JorgHeymans:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2005Hackaton

  ''Great idea! I think (unless Carsten comes with drawings already) we should create interaction
diagrams and other drawings on the fly on a whiteboard, and take pictures of them when done.
This could good documentation that could be available right after the meeting, without requiring
much more work if we put some effort into getting the drawings right and good enough to publish
as is. -- [Bertrand Delacretaz] ''

+ JorgHeymans Sylvain mentioned a few times that there is still some work to be done to throw
located exceptions on all "interesting" places in the core (and possibly outside of it as
well). Possibly these places could be identified easier during Carsten's walkthrough, as he's
likely to follow a logical route through the internals. Just an idea though... it seems like
a well defined chunk of work.
  ----

  == Cocoon blocks - OSGI integration ==