cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "SitemapBrowser" by LarsHuttar
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 18:02:29 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by LarsHuttar:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SitemapBrowser

  ## page was renamed from SitemapVisualizer
  = Sitemap Browser =

- I am working on a Sitemap Browser application written for Cocoon, using Cocoon.
+ I am working on a Sitemap Browser application written for Cocoon, using Cocoon. This is
open source. See attachments for
+  * the help file which explains what SB is and how it works
+  * a snapshot of the (unfinished) source code

+ Comments and suggestions are welcome. Please let me know if you try this out.
+
+ Lars
+