cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "SitemapBrowser" by LarsHuttar
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:53:35 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by LarsHuttar:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SitemapBrowser

  ## page was renamed from SitemapVisualizer
- = Sitemap Visualizer =
+ = Sitemap Browser =

- I am working on a Sitemap Visualizer application written for Cocoon, using Cocoon. I plan
to put more details here as soon as I can figure out how to put them on the wiki.
+ I am working on a Sitemap Browser application written for Cocoon, using Cocoon.

- Lars Huttar
-