cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Created: Cocoon Configuration FAQs
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:52:47 GMT
A new document has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/legacydocs/709.html

Document ID: 709
Branch: main
Language: default
Name: Cocoon Configuration FAQs
Document Type: Document
Created: 9/21/05 1:52:25 PM
Creator (owner): Helma van der Linden
State: publish

Parts
=====

Content
-------
Mime type: text/xml
Size: 2584 bytes
Content:

<h2>How do I setup my own .roles file?</h2>

URI.</p>

<h2>Where do I setup LogKit in Cocoon?</h2>

<ul>
<li>logkit-config: This parameter indicates the configuration file of the LogKit
management</li>
<li>servlet-logger: This parameter indicates the category id of the logger from
the LogKit configuration used by the CocoonServlet.</li>
<li>cocoon-logger: This parameter indicates the category id of the logger from
the LogKit management configuration for the Cocoon engine. This logger is used
for all components described in the cocoon.xconf and sitemap.xmap file not
having specified a logger with the logger="..." attribute in the component
configuration file.</li>
<li>log-level: This parameter indicates the log level to use throughout startup
of the system. As soon as the logkit.xconf the setting of the logkit.xconf
configuration is used instead! Only for startup and if the logkit.xconf is not
readable/available this log level is of importance.</li>
</ul>

User's Look at the Cocoon architecture, from Langham and Ziegeler's <em>Cocoon:
Building XML Applications</em> available at the New Riders web site.</p>

<h2>How can I change the physical location of my upload directory?</h2>

find the following snippet:</p>

within &lt;param-value&gt;. Replace it with a different path to your upload
directory, relative to the context path of the servlet.</p>

<h2>How can I solve 'Too many open files' errors when I try to create a search
index for my site?</h2>

in your search view.</p>

you to have open simultaneously, in the shell you launch the servlet engine in.

Collections
The document belongs to the following collections: legacydocs