cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From da...@cocoon.zones.apache.org
Subject [DAISY] Comment added to Set up your Cocoon project using Ant
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:28:07 GMT
A comment has been created.

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cocooninaction/14.html

Document ID: 14
Name: Set up your Cocoon project using Ant
Branch: main
Language: default

Created by: Helma van der Linden
Created on: 8/22/05 1:27:55 PM
Visibility: public

Ah, I think I see the point. I will test this again here but it works as follows:

local.* files should be in your project tree (see above). _THIS_ version is used in the compilation
of Cocoon, NOT the version residing in the Cocoon distribution.
I.e. cocoon:get builds a complete version of Cocoon based on the local.* files in your project,
so you can have multiple projects with different compilations of Cocoon.