cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2005Hackaton" by ReinhardPoetz
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:36:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ReinhardPoetz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2005Hackaton

The comment on the change is:
more work on OSGI/Cocoon

  = Agenda ideas =

  == Cocoon internals tour and documentation ==
- [ReinhardPoetz] I talked with Carsten and he is willing to give a guided tour through the
Cocoon internals (pipeline building, environment handling, component management, ...). Basically
we will look at the code and he will explain what happens. This will also be a good chance
to write some documentation about the Core.
+ ReinhardPoetz I talked with Carsten and he is willing to give a guided tour through the
Cocoon internals (pipeline building, environment handling, component management, ...). Basically
we will look at the code and he will explain what happens. This will also be a good chance
to write some documentation about the Core.

  I guess that this workshop will take about 4 hours.

  ''Great idea! I think (unless Carsten comes with drawings already) we should create interaction
diagrams and other drawings on the fly on a whiteboard, and take pictures of them when done.
This could good documentation that could be available right after the meeting, without requiring
much more work if we put some effort into getting the drawings right and good enough to publish
as is. -- [Bertrand Delacretaz] ''
+
+ ----
+
+ == Cocoon blocks - OSGI integration ==
+ ReinhardPoetz Continue the work started in Stuttgart.

  ----