cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2005Hackaton" by BertrandDelacretaz
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:20:33 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2005Hackaton

  = Agenda ideas =

- == Cocoon internals tour and documentation =
+ == Cocoon internals tour and documentation ==
  [ReinhardPoetz] I talked with Carsten and he is willing to give a guided tour through the
Cocoon internals (pipeline building, environment handling, component management, ...). Basically
we will look at the code and he will explain what happens. This will also be a good chance
to write some documentation about the Core.

  I guess that this workshop will take about 4 hours.
@@ -43, +43 @@

  ||TorstenCurdt||yes||yes||
  ||MarcusCrafter||yes||yes||
  ||ReinhardPoetz||yes||yes||