cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2005Hackaton" by BertrandDelacretaz
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:19:38 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by BertrandDelacretaz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2005Hackaton

  The main idea is to use this page to hack together some agenda for both days, please make
this a joint effort. There's one big moshpit-like room available for us on the third floor,
which can hold up to 60 or 80 people.

- The Hackathon will start on both days at 9:00 AM and end around 17:00. There'll be food,
drinks, tables, WiFi access and plenty of power outlets available.
+ The Hackathon will start on both days at 9:00 AM and end around 17:00.
+
+ = Infrastructure and logistics =
+ There'll be food, drinks, tables, WiFi access and plenty of power outlets available.
+
+ For the Cocoon internals tour, we'll need either a fairly large whiteboard, or a flip chart
and tape to assemble pages together or stick them on the walls.

  = Agenda ideas =

+ == Cocoon internals tour and documentation =
  [ReinhardPoetz] I talked with Carsten and he is willing to give a guided tour through the
Cocoon internals (pipeline building, environment handling, component management, ...). Basically
we will look at the code and he will explain what happens. This will also be a good chance
to write some documentation about the Core.
+
- I guess that this workshop will take about 4 hours.
+ I guess that this workshop will take about 4 hours.
+
+ ''Great idea! I think (unless Carsten comes with drawings already) we should create interaction
diagrams and other drawings on the fly on a whiteboard, and take pictures of them when done.
This could good documentation that could be available right after the meeting, without requiring
much more work if we put some effort into getting the drawings right and good enough to publish
as is. -- [Bertrand Delacretaz] ''

  ----