cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Cocoon Wiki] Update of "GT2005Hackaton" by ReinhardPoetz
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:23:26 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ReinhardPoetz:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/GT2005Hackaton

The comment on the change is:
Cocoon internals workshop

  = Agenda ideas =

+ [ReinhardPoetz] I talked with Carsten and he is willing to give a guided tour through the
Cocoon internals (pipeline building, environment handling, component management, ...). Basically
we will look at the code and he will explain what happens. This will also be a good chance
to write some documentation about the Core.
+ I guess that this workshop will take about 4 hours.
+
+ ----
+
- Need ideas!